Prince William Sound Sockeye SalmonStarting at
Prince William Sound Sockeye are an abundant and sustainable wild Alaskan salmon. There rich flavor, firm texture, and vibrant color comes from the untouched Alaskan waters they thrive in.
- Wild Alaskan salmon
- Beautiful bright red color
- High fat, full salmon flavor and firm texture
- High in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Defrost quickly for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra barrier that locks in premium quality.
Each 6oz Salmon portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5 oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
Our gift to you is free shipping on all orders.
We ship directly to you in sustainable foam boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to ensure delivery by Friday. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday or Tuesday. We will send and email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it and receive a full refund of the purchase price. Shipping charges are refundable only if products were delivered late or damaged in transit. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of purchase date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Prince William Sockeye run in June and July in the calm glacial fed waters of Prince William Sound.
In May through September, Rich fishes the Copper River Delta and Prince William Sound for Sockeye and Coho. We own and operate a small gill-net boat, the Miss CamiLou. Rich runs it with one deckhand and (when he’s lucky) his family onboard. Rich hand-picks every fish, and quickly chills them using our state-of-the-art Refrigerated Sea Water (RSW) system. He selects only the largest, fattest, premium Sockeye Salmon, and hand delivers them to our custom processor to be hand cut, vacuum sealed and frozen.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!