King SalmonStarting at
Wild Alaskan King Salmon is world-class! Wild-caught, and sustainably harvested with care to bring you the very best. The rich flavor, firm texture, and vibrant color come from the untouched Alaskan waters they thrive in.
2021 Season King Salmon
- High fat, rich flavor, and firm texture
- Very high in healthy Omega 3’s
- Sushi quality
- Wild-caught, never farmed!
- Individually vacuum-sealed and frozen
- Defrost quickly for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand-cut 8oz portions
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Flash-frozen for premium quality
Each 8oz King salmon portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 7.5-8.5 oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of the purchase date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Prince William Sockeye run in June and July in the calm glacial-fed waters of Prince William Sound.
In May through September, Rich fishes the Copper River Delta and Prince William Sound for Sockeye and Coho. We own and operate a small gill-net boat, the Miss CamiLou. Rich runs it with one deckhand and (when he’s lucky) his family onboard. Rich hand-picks every fish, and quickly chills them using our state-of-the-art Refrigerated Sea Water (RSW) system. He selects only the largest, fattest, premium Sockeye Salmon, and hand delivers them to our custom processor to be hand-cut, vacuum sealed, and frozen.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all-natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!