Copper River Sockeye Salmon, SMOKED
Wild Alaskan Copper River Sockeye salmon are special. They are the first salmon species to run in the spring, and often claimed to be the best salmon in the world.
- Prized by salmon connoisseurs
- Beautiful bright red color
- High fat, rich, bold flavor, and firm texture
- Very high in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!
- Include a beautiful, hand-cut portion of smoked salmon
- Hand-smoked in small batches
- Are fully cooked and ready to eat
- Are perfect for entertaining and gifts
Free Overnight Shipping On Orders Over $150
Packages Ship Every Monday | Shipping FAQ
Additional Details about
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. Orders placed by noon (PST) on Monday will be shipped the same day, orders placed later will be shipped the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
We use sustainable green cell foam to insulate our frozen boxes instead of styrofoam. A combination of pellet dry ice and booster packs (pcm gel packs that hold below freezing) are used to keep fish frozen during transit.
Smoked salmon jars are shipped separately from frozen products because the glass could break due to the very low freezing temperature of dry ice.
Sena Sea Guarentee • Shipping FAQ