Sampler Bundle (Halibut/Sablefish/Salmon)
Free Overnight Shipping On Orders Over $150
Packages Ship Every Monday | Shipping FAQ
Can't decide which kind of fish you want? Try them all in our Sampler box.
You will receive our wild and sustainably caught wild Alaskan Halibut, Sablefish (Black Cod), and Salmon in every box. The salmon species will be vary depending on season and availability - Copper River Sockeye in the spring, Copper River Coho in the fall, and Prince William Sound Sockeye in the winter. All fish is wild and sustainably caught in Alaska.
Sampler box contains 6oz portions:
- 6 Portions (2 Halibut, 2 Sablefish, 2 Salmon)
- 9 Portions (3 Halibut, 3 Sablefish, 3 Salmon)
- 12 Portions (4 Halibut, 4 Sablefish, 4 Salmon)
- 18 Portions (6 Halibut, 6 Sablefish, 6 Salmon)
Each 6oz portion is:
- Cut by hand and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper before vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality
- Vacuum sealed and freeze immediately.
All our fish are wild and sustainably caught in Alaska by ourselves and other quality fishermen we know and trust.
We own a small custom processing facility (60 North Seafoods) in Cordova, Alaska. Located right at the source, we immediately clean, cut, portion, wrap in parchment, and flash freeze for premium quality.
Handling and Recipes
Your fish will arrive frozen on dry ice. Place it in the freezer upon arrival. Properly frozen vacuum-sealed packages are good in the freezer for up to one year.
Keep frozen until ready to eat
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator (cut open bag to let air in) or 30 minutes in COLD water (bag sealed)
Remove from packaging, rinse in cold water and pat dry
Cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F
• Grill on high heat for 10-15 minutes
• Bake at 350 for 15-25 minutes
• Saute on medium-high for 3-5 minutes on each side
For easiest removal, pull pin-bones after cooking (if present)
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. Orders placed by noon (PST) on Monday will be shipped the same day, orders placed later will be shipped the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
We use sustainable green cell foam to insulate our frozen boxes instead of styrofoam. A combination of pellet dry ice and booster packs (pcm gel packs that hold below freezing) are used to keep fish frozen during transit.
Smoked salmon jars are shipped separately from frozen products because the glass could break due to the very low freezing temperature of dry ice.
Sena Sea Guarentee • Shipping FAQ