Wild Alaskan fish, the gold standard of taste and quality. A catch that will make any fisherman proud!
6 Piece Bundle includes:
- 2 CR Coho portions (8 oz)
- 2 Lingcod portions (8 oz)
- 1 Copper River Sockeye Chop (16 oz)
- 1 Rockfish Chop (16 oz)
Sena Sea, Wild Alaskan Fish:
- Premium quality
- Flash frozen and vacuum sealed
- Sushi grade
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!
Sushi grade - held at time/temps approved for eating raw
6 oz portions:
- Individually vacuum-sealed and frozen
- Defrost quickly and easily for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand-cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the fish never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
1 lb bag Chop:
- Boneless and skinless
- Hand chopped into medium size pieces
- Perfect for tacos, pasta, soup, or other recipes
Each portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape, actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the fish never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. Orders placed by noon (PST) on Monday will be shipped the same day, orders placed later will be shipped the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
We use sustainable green cell foam to insulate our frozen boxes instead of styrofoam. A combination of pellet dry ice and booster packs (pcm gel packs that hold below freezing) are used to keep fish frozen during transit.
Smoked salmon jars are shipped separately from frozen products because the glass could break due to the very low freezing temperature of dry ice.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
Late UPS deliveries are out of our control. UPS will only refund the shipping cost if a package is delivered late but will note replace or refund the ruined contents. Therefore, we recommend purchasing the extra route insurance offered during checkout.
Route is an added layer of protection for your order which ensures package replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged (including defrosted) packages. Route will replace packages that have defrosted for any reason, including late arrival.
Please take a picture of any defrosted portions and email it to email@example.com for assistance with a claim. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of shipment.
Copper River salmon is world-famous, and one of our absolute favorite fish. You will be amazed when you see the spectacular bright red color! Because the Copper River is so swift, these fish must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
In March and April, Rich longlines for Halibut and Lingcod in the icy Alaskan waters of the Pacific Ocean. These are always wild fish that have lived their lifespan in the most pristine ocean waters of Alaska. Longlining has a rich history in the fishing community and is known as one of the most environmentally friendly methods of fishing. Each fish is brought aboard one at a time and placed on ice.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all-natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Handling and Recipes
Keep frozen until ready to eat
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator or 30 minutes in COLD water
Remove from packaging, rinse in cold water and pat dry
Cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F
- Grill on high heat for 10-15 minutes
- Bake at 350 for 15-25 minutes
- Saute on medium-high for 3-5 minutes on each side
For easiest removal, pull pin-bones after cooking (if present)
Check out all our delicious recipes for inspiration!