Copper River Coho SalmonStarting at
Copper River Coho (also called Silvers) are a popular salmon that run in August and September.
- Known as one of the best tasting Salmon
- Rich reddish-orange color
- Medium fat, mild buttery flavor and firm texture
- Good source of healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Defrost quickly for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra barrier that locks in premium quality.
Each 8oz Salmon portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 7.5-8.5 oz.
- Pin-bones have been carefully removed.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
Our gift to you is free shipping on all orders.
We ship directly to you in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to ensure delivery by Friday. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday or Tuesday. We will send and email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may receive a full refund of the purchase price. Shipping charges are refundable only if products were delivered late or damaged in transit. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of purchase date at email@example.com.
In late August, the Copper River Coho begin their run. These are the last salmon of the season to return from the ocean to the rivers and streams of Alaska. Because the Copper River is so swift, they must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
We own and operate a small gill-net boat, the Miss CamiLou. Rich runs it with one deckhand and (when he’s lucky) his family onboard. Rich hand-picks every fish, and quickly chills them using our state-of-the-art Refrigerated Sea Water (RSW) system. He selects only the largest, fattest, premium Salmon, and hand delivers them to our custom processor.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!