Nothing beats salmon and veggies on the grill. Summer or winter, this is a healthy meal that will delight your taste buds.
- 6oz portions of frozen Sena Sea Salmon
- zucchini, thinly sliced circles
- summer squash, thinly sliced circles
- red pepper, thinly sliced rings
- red onion, thinly sliced rings
- Red cabbage, sliced thin strips
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- parsley (optional for color)
Thaw salmon portions, rinse with cold water, pat dry and season lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill salmon on high heat for 10-15 minutes, until slightly blackened on the outside with opaque meat inside (145 F internal temp).
Toss veggies in olive oil and season to taste with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Grill on med-high heat until slightly blackened on the outside. remove from heat.