Pacific Cod Chop
Free Overnight Shipping On Orders Over $150
Packages Ship Every Monday | Shipping FAQ
Pacific Cod is a very versatile fish that is easy to cook! It's a nice lean fish with a mild flavor and a flakey texture. Very versatile in the kitchen, with many recipes for baking, broiling, pan-frying, deep-frying, poaching, or grilling.
Wild Alaskan Pacific Cod is a mild white fish with a flaky texture. It is a true cod and very similar to Atlantic Cod. Pacific cod chop is a full pound of boneless skinless meat, perfect for tacos, pasta, or other recipes.
- A very versatile fish with wide appeal
- Bright white meat
- Mild, delicate flavor with a flaky texture
- Lean meat is a good source of protein
- Sushi quality
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!
1 lb bag of Chop:
- Boneless and skinless
- Hand-chopped into medium size pieces
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper before vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the Salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
Additional Details about
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. Orders placed by noon (PST) on Monday will be shipped the same day, orders placed later will be shipped the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
We use sustainable green cell foam to insulate our frozen boxes instead of styrofoam. A combination of pellet dry ice and booster packs (pcm gel packs that hold below freezing) are used to keep fish frozen during transit.
Smoked salmon jars are shipped separately from frozen products because the glass could break due to the very low freezing temperature of dry ice.
Sena Sea Guarentee • Shipping FAQ
Taste, Texture, Health
Why We Love It