Wild Alaskan Lingcod is a mild white fish with a flaky texture. It is very similar to rockfish, but a larger fish with higher fat content.
- A very versatile fish with wide appeal
- Flaky white meat
- Mild, delicate flavor with a flaky texture
- Lean meat, a good source of protein
- Sushi quality
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!
Our 8oz portions:
- Defrost quickly and easily for a gourmet meal at home
- Skinless with very few bones, hand-cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the fish never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
Lingcod is a very versatile fish that is easy to cook! It's a nice lean fish, with mild flavor, and a flakey texture. Very versatile in the kitchen, with many recipes for baking, broiling, pan-frying, deep-frying, poaching or grilling.
Each 8oz Halibut portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have a natural variability in size and shaped, actual weight may range from 7.5-9.5 oz
- Skinless with very few bones
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the fish never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send and email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of purchase date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In March and April, Rich longlines for Halibut and Black Cod (by-catch is Rockfish, Pacific cod and Lingcod) in the icy Alaskan waters of the Pacific Ocean. These are always wild fish that have lived their lifespan in the most pristine ocean waters of Alaska. Longlining has a rich history in the fishing community, and is known as one of the most ecologically friendly methods of fishing. Each fish is brought aboard one at a time and placed on ice. Rich hand selects the finest fish delivers them personally to our custom processor to be hand cut, vacuum sealed and frozen.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious halibut recipes for inspiration!