Smoked Salmon Pouch, Copper River CohoStarting at
*Free shipping on this item!*
Our wild Alaskan smoked salmon pouches are a delicious gift that you can be proud to give or serve. We use the high same premium quality salmon we are known for in our smoked jars and pouches.
- Contain smoked Copper River Coho salmon
- Hand cut for a beautiful presentation
- Ready to eat and require no refrigeration
- Perfect for entertaining and gifts
- Wild and sustainably caught in Alaska, never farmed!
As a 3rd generation fishing family, sustainability is very important to us and means preserving both the long-term future of the species and the health of the oceans. Sustainability and ocean stewardship are our top priorities. We know we’re doing everything we can to maintain a healthy fishery, and it means a lot to us that you trust us to provide healthy, sustainable fish for your table.
- All our fish are wild-caught in Alaska, never farmed
- Every fishery we participate in is regulated by the state, federal or international management programs for sustainability
- Alaska Salmon Fishery is RFM certified (Responsible Fishery Management) which means it meets 125+ criteria for everything from stock evaluations to ecological impacts from fishing
- Our processing facility, 60 North Seafoods is MSC certified (Marine Stewardship Council), which shows the fisheries meet international best practices for sustainable fishing
- Our fleet is an enthusiastic partner of the CRWP (Copper River Watershed Program) net recycling program, which has diverted 263,712 pounds of web from the landfill and marine environment
- We promote the responsible use of our wild resources, which includes utilizing the whole fish to minimize waste.
- We offer collars and chop (small pieces and meat scraped from the backbone), smoke all our tails and trimmings for use in our spreads, and our fish patties are made with premium copper river sockeye meat that has been scraped from the backbones (and would otherwise have been wasted).
- Instead of styrofoam, we use Green Cell Foam packaging that is compostable and dissolves in water.
All our fish are wild and sustainably caught in Alaska by ourselves and other quality fishermen we know and trust.
We own a small custom processing facility (60 North Seafoods) in Cordova, Alaska. Located right at the source, we immediately clean, cut, portion, wrap in parchment, and flash freeze for premium quality.
Copper River Salmon
Every year, May marks the beginning of the Copper River Salmon season. Stretching through September, this season is awaited around the world for its renowned wild King, Sockeye, and Coho salmon.
These fantastic fish are the crown jewel of the salmon world. In preparation for their herculean task of swimming up the 300 mile Copper River these salmon pack on rich energy reserves – evident in the copious supply of healthy and delicious omega-3 fatty acids stored in their bodies.
Copper River Salmon are more than just salmon: they are a culture; a driving force; a source of life for an entire Alaskan community.
Copper River salmon are harvested with small gillnet boats directly from their natural habitat in Alaska. Harvested by skilled fishermen operating with nothing but respect, passion, and care.
We select the highest quality fish for smoking and deliver it to a custom smokehouse. The salmon is hand-cut into portions and cured in a light salt brine and slowly smoked over pure, natural alder wood. Our smoked salmon pouches are all-natural, fully cooked, and ready to serve.
We ship directly to your door, Monday thru Wednesday, via USPS (3-4 days). We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
Late UPS deliveries are out of our control. UPS will only refund the shipping cost if a package is delivered late but will not replace or refund the ruined contents. Therefore, we recommend purchasing the extra route insurance offered during checkout.
Route is an added layer of protection for your order which ensures package replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged (including defrosted) packages. Route will replace packages that have defrosted for any reason, including late arrival.
Please take a picture of any defrosted portions and email it to email@example.com for assistance with a claim. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of shipment.
Smoked Copper River Coho Salmon, 6oz pouch
- Cut by hand with a pound of salmon prior to smoking
- Cured in a light salt brine and slowly smoked over pure, natural alder wood
- Packed with skin off, no bones
- All-natural, fully cooked, and ready to serve
- Pouches last for several years if held in cool and dry conditions
- Wild-caught, never farmed
- Sustainable fishery and harvesting method
If stored in a cool, dry, dark area, unopened canned, jar or retort pouched salmon will generally stay at best quality for about 3 to 5 years. After that, the quality might degrade (taste, texture, color), but it will still be safe to eat as long as there is no leaking, rusting, bulging, or denting (not that glass can bulge or dent). If the salmon develops an off odor, flavor, or appearance, or if mold appears, it should be discarded.
Storage: shelf-stable, no refrigeration needed. Once opened, smoked salmon is good for 7 days in the refrigerator.
Ingredients: salmon, salt brown, sugar, alder smoke
Allergens: fish (salmon)
Our fish is wild, sustainable, and all-natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Smoked Salmon Pouches:
No refrigeration is necessary until the pouch is opened
Ready to eat without additional cooking
Once the pouch is opened, refrigerate or eat within 7-10 days
An unopened pouch is good for several years without refrigeration
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!