Free Overnight Shipping On Orders Over $150
Packages Ship Every Monday | Shipping FAQ
Pacific Cod is a very versatile fish that is easy to cook! It's a nice lean fish, with mild flavor, and a flakey texture. Very versatile in the kitchen, with many recipes for baking, broiling, pan-frying, deep-frying, poaching or grilling.
Wild Alaskan Pacific Cod is a mild white fish with a flaky texture. It is a true cod, and very similar to Atlantic Cod.
- 8oz portions
- Skinless and boneless, hand-cut with natural variability
- A very versatile fish with wide appeal
- Bright white meat
- Mild, delicate flavor with a flaky texture
- Lean meat, a good source of protein
- Sushi quality
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!