- Wild Alaskan salmon
- Beautiful bright red color
- High fat, full salmon flavor, and firm texture
- High in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Sushi quality
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!
- Defrost quickly for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand-cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper before vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides a barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Sushi quality - held at time/temps approved for eating raw.
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase.
Prince William Sound Sockeye are abundant and sustainable wild Alaskan salmon. They are known for their full salmon flavor, firm texture, and vibrant red color. High in omega-3 fatty acids, Prince William sockeye is known for its incredible health benefits and taste. Our salmon are harvested sustainably and processed in small batches, so you know you are doing good while getting the best.
Prince William Sound Sockeye's firm texture lends itself well to all grilling, frying, and baking recipes.
Free Overnight Shipping On Orders Over $150
Packages Ship Every Monday | Shipping FAQ
Additional Details about
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. Orders placed by noon (PST) on Monday will be shipped the same day, orders placed later will be shipped the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
We use sustainable green cell foam to insulate our frozen boxes instead of styrofoam. A combination of pellet dry ice and booster packs (pcm gel packs that hold below freezing) are used to keep fish frozen during transit.
Smoked salmon jars are shipped separately from frozen products because the glass could break due to the very low freezing temperature of dry ice.
Sena Sea Guarentee • Shipping FAQ