This quick and easy salmon recipe tastes fresh from the citrus, and seasoned perfectly from our Everything Kelp Seasoning.
- 8 oz. fillet of wild Alaskan salmon
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Everything Kelp Seasoning
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 tsp.chopped dill
- Preheat oven to 400F, or fire up the grill.
- Zest half of the lemon and orange and cut the other half in thin cross sectional slices.
- Brush fillet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Everything Kelp Seasoning, zest, and chopped dill evenly over the fillet.
- Place lemon and orange slices spread out on top of the fillet
- Grill or bake salmon 8-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 125 F (when the salmon is done it should turns opaque and separates with a fork).
Eat Wild to Save Wild!