Copper River Sockeye Salmon | FROZEN PRE-ORDERStarting at
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR THE 2021 SEASON!
SHIPPING IN EARLY JUNE
Wild Alaskan Copper River Sockeye Salmon is the most celebrated fish in the world! Wild-caught, and sustainably harvested with care to bring you the very best. Pre-order your share of the new season, 2021 fish, and stock up before it's all gone!
Copper River Sockeye Salmon, 2021 season
- Prized by salmon connoisseurs
- Beautiful bright red color
- High fat, rich, bold flavor, and firm texture
- Very high in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Wild-caught, never farmed!
- Individually vacuum-sealed and frozen
- Defrost quickly for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand-cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra barrier that locks in premium quality.
Each 6oz Salmon portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5 oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of the purchase date at email@example.com.
In mid-May, the coveted Copper River Sockeye run begins. These are the first salmon of the season to return from the ocean to the rivers and streams of Alaska. Because the Copper River is so swift, they must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
In May through September, fishes the Copper River Delta for Sockeye and Coho. We own and operate a small gill-net boat, the Miss CamiLou. Rich runs it with one deckhand and (when he’s lucky) his family onboard. Rich hand-picks every fish, and quickly chills them using our state-of-the-art Refrigerated Sea Water (RSW) system. He selects only the largest, fattest, premium Sockeye Salmon, and hand delivers them to our custom processor to be hand-cut, vacuum sealed, and frozen.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all-natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!