Copper River Gift Box
Copper River Sockeye are special, and often claim to be the best in the world. This Copper River Box contains the best of everything we have to offer:
- 4 (6oz) Portions Copper River Sockeye
- 2 (6oz) Portions Smoked Copper River Sockeye
- 4 (6oz) Jars Smoke Copper River Salmon (2 Sockeye, 2 Coho)
- 1 Cedar Grilling Plank
The 6 oz portions are vacuum sealed and frozen, but they are fully cooked and ready to eat. You will love the soft texture and rich flavor.
Each 6oz Salmon portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5 oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
- Include a beautiful, hand-cut portion of smoked salmon
- Hand-smoked in small batches
- Are fully-cooked and ready to eat
- Are perfect for entertaining and gifts
- Jam-packed with a pound of salmon (prior to smoking)
- Hand packed for a beautiful presentation
- Ready to eat and require no refrigeration
- Perfect for entertaining and gifts
We ship directly to you in insulated boxes with dry ice and gel packs to ensure all frozen fish is rock hard on delivery. All orders are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only to ensure delivery by Friday. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday or Tuesday. We will send and email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it and receive a full refund of the purchase price. Shipping charges are refundable only if products were delivered late or damaged in transit. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of purchase date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In mid-May, the coveted Copper River Sockeye run begins. These are the first salmon of the season to return from the ocean to the rivers and streams of Alaska. Because the Copper River is so swift, they must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
In May through September, fishes the Copper River Delta for Sockeye and Coho. We own and operate a small gill-net boat, the Miss CamiLou. Rich runs it with one deckhand and (when he’s lucky) his family onboard. Rich hand-picks every fish, and quickly chills them using our state-of-the-art Refrigerated Sea Water (RSW) system. He selects only the largest, fattest, premium Sockeye Salmon, and hand delivers them to our custom processor to be hand cut, vacuum sealed and frozen.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!