Copper River Coho Salmon ChopStarting at
Wild Alaskan Copper River Salmon Chop is boneless, skinless, chopped and ready for recipes. This premium salmon meat is perfect for soups, tacos, burgers and salads.
2020 Season Copper River Sockeye:
- Boneless, skinless and chopped salmon meat
- Beautiful reddish-orange color
- Medium fat, mild buttery flavor and firm texture
- High in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Sushi quality
- Wild caught, never farmed!
- Include a full pound of salmon meat.
- Defrost easily and cook quickly
- Small pieces (chopped) perfect for recipes
Each 1 lb bag is:
- Boneless, skinless, chopped salmon meat.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send and email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of purchase date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In late August, the Copper River Coho begin their run. These are the last salmon of the season to return from the ocean to the rivers and streams of Alaska. Because the Copper River is so swift, they must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Handling and Recipes
Keep frozen until ready to eat
Thaw overnight in refrigerator or 30 minutes in COLD water
Remove from packaging
Cook to internal temperature of 145 degrees F
- Saute on medium high for 3-5 minutes while stiring
- Add to soup while at a low boil, cook for 3-5 min
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!