Wild Alaskan fish, the gold standard of taste and quality. A catch that will make any fisherman proud!
6 Piece Bundle includes:
- 2 PWS Sockeye Portions (6 oz)
- 2 Lingcod Portions (8 oz)
- 1 Copper River Coho Chop (16 oz)
- 1 Rockfish Chop (16 oz)
Sena Sea, Wild Alaskan Fish:
- Premium quality
- Flash frozen and vacuum sealed
- Sushi grade
- Wild and sustainable, never farmed!
Sushi grade - held at time/temps approved for eating raw
6 oz portions:
- Individually vacuum sealed and frozen
- Defrost quickly and easily for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand-cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the Salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
1 lb bag Chop:
- Boneless and skinless
- Hand chopped into medium size pieces
- Perfect for tacos, pasta, soup or other recipes
Each portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape, actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic, and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays to ensure delivery by Friday. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send and email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of purchase date at email@example.com.
Copper River salmon is world famous, and one of our absolute favorite fish. You will be amazed when you see the spectacular bright red color! Because the Copper River is so swift, these fish must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
In March and April, Rich longlines for Halibut and Lingcod in the icy Alaskan waters of the Pacific Ocean. These are always wild fish that have lived their lifespan in the most pristine ocean waters of Alaska. Longlining has a rich history in the fishing community, and is known as one of the most ecologically friendly methods of fishing. Each fish is brought aboard one at a time and placed on ice.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Handling and Recipes
Keep frozen until ready to eat
Thaw overnight in refrigerator or 30 minutes in COLD water
Remove from packaging, rinse in cold water and pat dry
Cook to internal temperature of 145 degrees F
- Grill on high heat for 10-15 minutes
- Bake at 350 for 15-25 minutes
- Saute on medium high for 3-5 minutes each side
For easiest removal, pull pin-bones after cooking (if present)
Check out all our delicious recipes for inspiration!