Copper River Bundle
Wild Alaskan Copper River salmon is the very best, with taste and quality that is unparalleled. For the salmon connoisseur, we have a variety of products that highlight the superior qualities of Copper River Sockeye and Coho.
Copper River Salmon:
- Beautiful bright red color
- High fat, rich, bold flavor, and firm texture
- Very high in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Sushi quality
- Wild-caught, never farmed!
11 Piece Bundle includes:
- 2 Copper River Sockeye portions (6oz)
- 2 Copper River Coho portions (8oz)
- 4 Copper River Sockeye Patties (4oz)
- 1 Copper River Sockeye Chop (1 lb)
- 1 Copper River Sockeye smoked salmon spread (7oz)
- 1 Copper River Coho lox (6oz)
Sushi grade - held at time/temps approved for eating raw
Copper River salmon is world-famous, and one of our absolute favorite fish. You will be amazed when you see the spectacular bright red color! Because the Copper River is so swift, these fish must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon. This high-fat content delivers heart-healthy Omega 3’s and gives the Sockeye a rich, bold flavor. Sockeye and Coho have a firm texture that lends itself well to all kinds of grilling, frying, and baking recipes.
Each portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape, actual weight may range from 5.5-6.5oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays to ensure delivery by Friday. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
You can schedule your preferred week of shipment for gifts, special events, or to avoid a time when you will not be home. We guarantee the week of arrival, but not the specific day.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of the purchase date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In mid-May, the coveted Copper River Sockeye run begins. These are the first salmon of the season to return from the ocean to the rivers and streams of Alaska.
In late August, the Copper River Coho begin their run. These are the last salmon of the season to return from the ocean to the rivers and streams of Alaska.
Because the Copper River is so swift, they must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all-natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Handling and Recipes
Keep frozen until ready to eat
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator or 30 minutes in COLD water
Remove from packaging, rinse in cold water and pat dry
Cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F
- Grill on high heat for 10-15 minutes
- Bake at 350 for 15-25 minutes
- Saute on medium-high for 3-5 minutes on each side
For easiest removal, pull pin-bones after cooking (if present)
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!