Copper River King SalmonStarting at
Wild Alaskan Copper River King Salmon is the finest salmon in the world! Wild-caught, and sustainably harvested with care to bring you the very best. Pre-order your share of the new season, 2022 fish, and stock up before it's all gone!
Copper River King Salmon
- Prized by salmon connoisseurs
- High fat, rich flavor, and firm texture
- Very high in healthy Omega 3’s (EPA and DHA)
- Sushi quality
- Wild-caught, never farmed!
- Individually vacuum-sealed and frozen
- Defrost quickly for a gourmet meal at home
- Hand-cut with natural variability
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Flash-frozen for premium quality
If currently sold out, join our VIP email list to be notified when CR King is back in stock:
Copper River King Salmon is world-famous. Because the Copper River is so swift, these fish must store extra fat in order to survive the long trip. This high-fat content is why Copper River salmon are recognized as some of the world's finest salmon. The high-fat content delivers heart-healthy Omega 3's and gives the King a very rich and moist texture. Copper River King has a firm texture that lends itself well to all kinds of grilling, frying, and baking recipes.
Each 8oz King salmon portion is:
- Cut by hand, and will have natural variability in size and shape. Actual weight may range from 7.5-8.5 oz.
- Cut with skin on.
- Carefully wrapped in parchment paper prior to vacuum sealing. This extra step ensures the salmon never touches plastic and provides an extra oxygen barrier that locks in premium quality.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen immediately.
We ship directly to your door in insulated boxes. All orders are shipped on Mondays. If you place an order later in the week, expect shipment the following Monday. We will send an email with the tracking number on the day it ships so you know when to expect it.
The Sena Sea Guarantee
Sena Sea is dedicated to providing you with high-quality seafood. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will replace or refund your purchase. Please contact us for return and refund instructions within 30 days of the purchase date at email@example.com.
In mid-May, the coveted Copper River Sockeye run begins. These are the first salmon of the season to return from the ocean to Alaska's rivers and streams. Because the Copper River is so swift, they must store extra fat and oils in order to survive the long trip. This high fat and oil content is why Copper River Salmon are recognized as some of the world's best-eating salmon.
In May through September, fishes the Copper River Delta for Sockeye, King, and Coho. We own and operate a small gill-net boat, the Miss CamiLou. Rich runs it with one deckhand and (when he’s lucky) his family onboard. Rich hand-picks every fish, and quickly chills them using our state-of-the-art Refrigerated Sea Water (RSW) system. He selects only the largest, fattest, premium Sockeye Salmon, and hand delivers them to our custom processor to be hand-cut, vacuum sealed, and frozen.
Our wild ocean run seafood is all-natural:
- No added chemicals
- No artificial coloring
- No preservatives
- No pesticides
- No growth hormones
- No antibiotics
- No GMOs
Check out all our delicious salmon recipes for inspiration!